Readers' Guide Full Text indexes the most popular general-interest periodicals published in the United States and Canada. Indexing coverage starts in 1983; full text is available for selected periodicals from 1994 to the present. Readers' Guide Retrospective indexes the most popular general-interest periodicals published in the United States from 1890 through 1982.
- The default settings on the search page work well for searching, but you have options:
- Limit to Full Text Articles/Page Image/Peer Review or Non-Peer Reviewed articles.
- Limit Dates.
- Drop down the All - Smart Search menu to narrow your search:
- Return results other than Relevance:
- Limit results a certain document types:
Results are displayed in brief record format.
- Click on the hyperlinked article title to see the full entry, which will include subject headings to guide further searching, as well as an abstract of the article.
- Check the box next to the article and save it to email or download later.
- Use the New Search by Subject to find articles related to your search.
- Click directly to the full text if available, or click on Article Linker guide provides additional instructions for finding full text, either online or in print/microfilm format within the library. to find the full text in another database.The
Email, download, print and export citations:
- Click on the PRINT EMAIL SAVE or the EXPORTING/CITING buttons follow the instructions.