If you have trouble printing or receive an error at the release station, please see the Reference Librarian who can manually release your job.
NOTE: there is a limit of $5.00 per print job. If your print job will be more than 49 black and white copies (or 19 color copies), break it into smaller jobs.
1) When you are ready to print, choose the "offset\Library_CASH_BW_Public" printer on the workstation. This will automatically send your print job to the release queue.
2) Go to the cash release station (right hand computer by printers) and click on "Cash" in the lower right.
3) Find your printout on the list of held jobs, and insert coins or bills into the Jamex coin acceptor.
- Your job will be listed as the user "libprinter."
- Your job will be listed on the printer "offset\Library_CASH_BW_Public"
4) After you have inserted enough currency, click "print" next to your job and collect your printout.