- Configure the drew1x connection on your Android device
- Navigate to the settings screen where you select your wireless network
- If you have not tried to connect to drew1x before, simply select "drew1x" from the list, and the configuration page will come up. If you have previously connected, long-press on the drew1x network to bring up the menu, then select "modify network"
- Use the following parameters:
- EAP Method: select PEAP
- Phase 2 Authentication: None
- CA Certificate: (unspecified)
- if this is not an option for you, choose "Do not validate"
- Identity: enter your Drew username
- Anonymous Identity: leave this blank
- Password: Your Drew uLogin password
- Select "Save" to save your settings.
- Connect to the drew1x network by selecting the drew1x network and choosing "Connect"
- Just so that you are aware, there is an attachment "Drew_Public.cer" which is the certificate that is needed, download it to your smart phone and save it, and when prompted for a certificate, it should appear in the drop down list. The certificate can be downloaded by clicking the icon below.