|Table of Contents|
- Installing Microsoft Office - Student
- Installing Microsoft Office - Employees (on campus)
- Microsoft Home Use Program -- Current versions of Microsoft Office for MacOS and Windows, for faculty and staff
Microsoft designed free Quick Start Guides for some of the Office 2016 products. They are grouped into Windows, Mac, and Mobile.
- Windows: Office 2016 Quick Start Guides
- Mac: Office 2016 for Mac Quick Start Guides
- Mobile: Office Mobile Quick Start Guides
There are also training courses and other materials gathered on this Office support page: Office 2016 training
- What's new in Word 2016 for Windows
- Download Word 2016 for Mac Quick Start Guide
- Track Changes tutorial videos
- Converting a PDF to Word
- New 2010
- Download Excel 2016 for Mac 2011 Training
- What's New in Excel 2013
- Quick Start Guide
For additional Excel tutorials and articles, please refer to the Tech Help page devoted to Microsoft Office Excel.
- New In Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007
- What’s Mac 2011What's new in PowerPoint 2013
- Download PowerPoint 2016 for Mac Quick Start Guide
- PowerPoint training from Office Support
- What's New In Microsoft Office Publisher 2007
Please note: Microsoft does not offer a version of Publisher compatible with the Mac OS.
- What's New In Microsoft Office Access 2007What's New in Microsoft Access 2010
- What's new in Access 2013
Please note: Microsoft does not offer Access for the Mac OS. If you have a Mac and would like to use Access, please log in to CloudPC (cloudpc.drew.edu). You can find more information about setting up CloudPC here, and using it here.