|Table of Contents|
Microsoft Office 2016
- Installing Microsoft Office - Student
- Installing Microsoft Office - Employees (on campus)
- Microsoft Home Use Program -- Current versions of Microsoft Office for MacOS and Windows, for faculty and staff
Microsoft designed free Quick Start Guides for some of the Office 2016 products. They are grouped into Windows, Mac, and Mobile.
There are also training courses and other materials gathered on this Office support page: Office 2016 training
- Getting started with Word 2010
- What's New new in Word 2016 for Mac 2011
- What's New in Word 2013
- Get Started with Word 2013Windows
- Download Word 2016 for Mac Quick Start Guide
- Track Changes tutorial videos
- Converting a PDF to Word
- Download Excel 2016 for Mac 2011 Training
- What's New in Excel 2013
- Get Started with Excel 2013
- Quick Start Guide
For additional Excel tutorials and articles, please refer to the Tech Help page devoted to Microsoft Office Excel.
- Download PowerPoint 2016 for Mac Quick Start Guide
- PowerPoint training from Office Support
Please note: Microsoft does not offer a version of Publisher compatible with the Mac OS. If you have a Mac and would like to use Publisher, please log in to CloudPC (cloudpc.drew.edu). You can find more information about setting up CloudPC here, and using it here.
Please note: Microsoft does not offer Access for the Mac OS. If you have a Mac and would like to use Access, please log in to CloudPC (cloudpc.drew.edu). You can find more information about setting up CloudPC here, and using it here.