Here you will find helpful information to guide you through tasks in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Publisher, and InfoPath.
|Table of Contents|
Microsoft Office 2016
- Installing Microsoft Office - Student
- Installing Microsoft Office - Employees (on campus)
- Microsoft Home Use Program -- Current versions of Microsoft Office for MacOS and Windows, for faculty and staff
Microsoft designed free Quick Start Guides for some of the Office 2016 products. They are grouped into Windows, Mac, and Mobile.
- Windows: Office 2016 Quick Start Guides
- Mac: Office 2016 for Mac Quick Start Guides
- Mobile: Office Mobile Quick Start Guides
There are also training courses and other materials gathered on this Office support page: Office 2016 training
- What's new in Word 2016 for Windows
- Download Word 2016 for Mac Quick Start Guide
- Track Changes tutorial videos
- Converting a PDF to Word
If you are looking for information about formatting your dissertation or thesis, we have more information on that at the Thesis and Dissertation Formatting page.
For additional Excel tutorials and articles, please refer to the Tech Help page devoted to Microsoft Office Excel.
- Download PowerPoint 2016 for Mac Quick Start Guide
- PowerPoint training from Office Support
Please note: Microsoft does not offer a version of Publisher compatible with the Mac OS. If you have a Mac and would like to use Publisher, please log in to CloudPC (cloudpc.drew.edu). You can find more information about setting up CloudPC here, and using it here.
Please note: Microsoft does not offer Access for the Mac OS. If you have a Mac and would like to use Access, please log in to CloudPC (cloudpc.drew.edu). You can find more information about setting up CloudPC here, and using it here.