|Table of Contents|
Sign up: Drew users only. Must register for SciFinder Account: https://uknow.drew.edu/confluence/display/Library/SciFinder+%28Chemical+Abstracts%29+Web+Registration
- Indexes anything to do with medicine.
- Not scanned in a Summon search.
- Export search results to EndNote Web (see below) by using the MEDLINE display format.
- Many ways to limit searches (age group, gender, language, type of study), but there is no structure, patent, or CAS number searching.
- Related documents are determined by number of repetitions of search words.
- Offers some free content, but does NOT work with the Drew article linker. To find out if Drew has access to a journal, enter the PMID in the appropriate box on the Electronic Journals page.
- Search help: (these are meant to be two sided trifolds, so you will have to figure out how to read the information in the correct order.)
- Call or email Cathy ChristensenMargery Ashmun, 973-408-3483, cchristensen@drew email@example.com
- Call (973-408-3588) or come to the Reference Desk in the Library (9:00am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday; 67:00pm-10pm9pm, Sunday-Thursday).
- IM us using the chat message box on the Research Resources page when the Reference Desk is staffed.
- Text: 973-440-8LIB (973-440-8542) when the Reference Desk is staffed.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org.