- From any uLogin form, click the Duo Security link to expand the available options.
- Plug your YubiKey into any free USB port on the computer.
- Enter your username and password as usual and position the text entry cursor in the third field for entry of the passcode. Note you must position the blinking text entry cursor in the passcode field by clicking in or tabbing to the field. Placing the mouse cursor in the field will not be sufficient.
- With the text entry cursor positioned in the passcode field, press the button on your YubiKey. The passcode will be entered automatically and the uLogin form will be submitted.
- Once you are logged in, you may remove the YubiKey.