- The University Library is your go-to for assistance in finding primary and secondary sources, as well as more information about citation managers.
- Research Resources
- Citation Information Handout - another handy resource from the Library Reference desk
- Endnote Online aka Endnote Web Bibliographic Software
If you are having trouble with installation of the Endnote software, please call the UT Service Center at 973-408-4357 or bring your laptop to the UT Helpdesk in the Academic Commons.
If you are having trouble managing citations, please visit the Research Help Desk in the Academic Commons.
- The University Writing Center (UWC), part of the Center for Academic Excellence, is an excellent resource for those who have questions about the writing and editing process. Please visit this website for more information: http://libguides.drew.edu/writingresources/home or http://www.drew.edu/center-academic-excellence/about-us/writing-support/graduatesupport/ for more information.
- The CAE also offers a helpful PDF about How to Hire a Freelance Copyeditor, with a list of some editors in the area.
- Formatting a Dissertation in Word: Workshop Handout
- Resources for Current Theo Students - a webpage on the Drew Theological School's site
- Resources for Current Caspersen Students - a webpage on the Drew Graduate School's site