These instructions are in the process of being updated. Please excuse the dust!
The Citrix Workspace app is the local client that runs Citrix-hosted applications. It replaces the Citrix Receiver client.
If you have trouble using one browser to launch Citrix applications, please try using a different browser.
To install the Citrix Workspace App, first download the latest version for your computer.
Windows: Software Center or https://www.citrix.com/downloads/workspace-app/windows/workspace-app-for-windows-latest.html
- Launch the install file and approve installation. Do not enable single sign-on when asked.
- Once you get the Installation successful window, click Add Account.
- Enter your Drew email address and click Add.
- Enter your Drew password (your username should be filled in) and click Sign In.
- For Duo approval, type in the method you usually use (such as push1 for a Duo push or phone1 to get a call on your main phone). Approve the Duo log in.