- On the Add New Announcement page, enter a title.
- This is the text that links to your announcement from the Drew Today email.
- In the large white box, type out your information, including information such as the date, time and location of your event.
- If you do not see text formatting options, click on the “Toolbar Toggle”. This will give you options for changing the style or indentation of your text.
- Keep in mind that only approximately 2 lines of your text will appear in the Drew Today email digest.
- To customize this excerpt, use the "Excerpt" field below this large text box.
- Place your cursor in the white box where you want the image and select the “Add Media” button.
- Go to Upload Files, then Select Files
- Find the image and click Open.
- You can choose to change the caption, alignment or size, etc, .
- Insert into post.
Please be aware that this image does not appear in the Drew Today email digest.
You can provide the name of a person, club or department in the “Send as” field.
Check the box for "All Drew" in the Send To box.
When finished, be sure to proofread carefully, then click Publish.