Logging into Moodle
Moodle works well in any browser.
- In your web browser, type the URL address for Drew’s Moodle Server: https://moodle.drew.edu (no www).
- Alternatively, you can follow the Moodle icon link from TreeHouse.
- If you are not already logged in, you should be prompted for your username and password at a uLogin screen. If not, you'll see the words "Log In" at the top right (instead of your name).
- After logging in, you will see the Moodle home page.
- Courses you are currently enrolled in will appear beneath the announcements, in the "My Courses" section.
- You will also see shortcuts to active courses (meaning the course start date has already arrived, but the end date has not) in the menu on the left (if you have it expanded).
***For Additional Information regarding Student Remote Learning with Moodle please see linked document (Last Updated 3/10/20)