Here you will find helpful information to guide you through tasks in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Publisher, and InfoPath.
Page Numbering: No number on first Page
1. Put the cursor at first position on the first page (before any text)
2. Go to the Insert Tab → Header & Footer group → Page Number
3. Choose location where you want page numbers to appear in your document from among the available options. A special Header & Footer Tools function should appear with a Design tab - it will be green, and at the far right hand side of the tabs in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
4. In the Options group of the Header & Footer Design Tools tab, click "Different First Page." Page numbers should begin to appear on the 2nd page, not the title page.
5. Double-click on the body of the document to get back to regular text functions.
Page Numbering: No numbers at the end of a document (for bibliographies and indexes)
To end page numbering in the same document(so that page numbers do not show up in a Bibliography or index)
1. Put cursor in first position on the first line of the page (before any text begins) of the document that you do not want to have page numbers appear.
2. Go to the Page Layout tab → Page setup group → Breaks → Section Breaks. Choose Continuous.
3. Page numbers should no longer appear on pages.
How to Change Paragraph and Line Spacing
How to set up page numbering in a Booklet, so that page 1 is displayed where the actual content begins, and no numbering is displayed on the Cover page, Table of Contents or other pages before the actual content.