- Ref KF4527 .U54 2004 The Constitution of the United Sates of America Analysis and Interpretation - provides detailed and in-depth discussion of Constitutional issues, illustrated and in relation to key Supreme Court cases. Online = http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CDOC-108sdoc17/pdf/CDOC-108sdoc17.pdf . 2010 Supplement = http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/GPO-CONAN-2010/pdf/GPO-CONAN-2010.pdf
- Ref KF4933 .Z9 D38 2007 Legislative Law and Process in a Nutshell
- Ref KF245 .U55 2005 The Bluebook: a Uniform System of Citation - citation guide for legal resources/documents. A quick guide to Bluebook citations is available from Newsbank.
- Ref KF4550 .T869 2009 The Constitution of the United States of America : a contextual analysis
- Ref KF8742 .A35 O93 2005 The Oxford companion to the Supreme Court of the United States -. Also online
- Ref KF154 .W47 2005 West's encyclopedia of American law
- Ref KF4548 .E53 2000 Encyclopedia of the American Constitution
- Ref KF4557 .C66 1999 The Constitution and its Amendments
- Ref KF154 .O96 2002 The Oxford companion to American law Also online.
- Ref KF4502 .F68 1987 The Founder's Constitution
- Ref KF220 .J64 2011 Trials of the Century: an Encyclopedia of Popular Culture and the Law
- Ref KF156 .B53 2009 Black's Law Dictionary
- Ref KF352 .C36 2008 A Cambridge History of Law in America
- Concise Encyclopedia of the United Nations - Ref KZ4968 .L4913 2010
- Elgar Encyclopedia of Comparative Law - Ref K48 .E42 2006
- Encyclopedia of Law & Society: American and Global Perspectives - Ref K583 .E53 2007
- Encyclopedia of the European Union
- Encyclopedia of the United Nations and International Agreements - Ref KZ4968 .O84 2002
- Handbook of International Law - Ref KZ1250 .R68 2009
- Historical Dictionary of the European Union - Ref JN15 .R75 2006
- International Law. A Dictionary - Ref KZ1161 .B63 2005
- Legal Systems of the World - Ref K48 .L44 2002
- Routledge Handbook of International Law - Ref KZ1250 .R68 2009
- Texts and Materials on International Human Rights - Ref K3240 .S57 2010
Databases and pathways
- U.S. Department of State
- Thomas/Treaties from the Library of Congress. The U.S. Senate ratifies treaties. Search across or by Congress (starting with the 90th, 1967) and by topic.
- NAFTA - Canada, Mexico and the United States
- Council of Europe Treaties
- European Union - Treaties at a Glance
- WIPO Administered Treaties
- United Nations Human Rights Treaty Database
- Tufts University Multilaterial Projects provides access to "texts of international multilateral conventions and other instruments." Most of the texts date from 1945 or later, but the collection also includes historical texts."Topics covered:
Atmosphere and Space/Flora and Fauna - Biodiversity/Diplomatic Relations/General Human Rights/Marine and Coastal/Other Environmental Trade and Commercial Relations/Rules of Warfare, Arms Control/Miscellaneous Historical Documents/Arms/Security/Country Resources/Environment, Biodiversity and Climate/Human Rights/Humanitarianism/Native Americans/Oceans/Private International Law/Status Information /Trade and Commercial Relations/Treaty and Convention Sources
- Multinational Collections Database - Law Library of Congress
- EISIL Treaty Collections
- UN Treaty Reference Guide
United States/International Cases
Special legal topics
Drew subscription databases
Databases listed below can be accessed from: http://www.drew.edu/library/research/electronic-resources-by-title
- LexisNexis Academic > Legal - law reviews, treaties, court cases and more.
- Proquest Criminal Justice
- Academic Search Premier
- Columbia International Affairs Online - public policy and think tank papers.
- Worldwide Political Science Abstracts - scholarly articles. International scope.
- ProQuest Political Science - scholarly articles. International scope.
- ProQuest Congressional - U.S. legislation. Provides some legislative histories. See also THOMAS, from the Library of Congress
- PAIS International - Indexes international political science research.