The library copier nearest the reserve desk has the option for you to scan documents and save them to a USB (flash or keychain) drive.
There is no charge for this service.
Add the steps involved:
- Insert your Flash drive with the two openings on the shaft facing up, in the front right side of the copier just below the keypad.
- Click Image Send, then USB scanning on keypad.
- Click Filename, then enter a filename, then click ok.
- Change settings as necessary (resolution, grayscale, etc.
- Put document on flatbed (the glass window under the cover of the copier).
- To start scanning, press Start button.
- Once that page has been scanned, put the next page down, and press start button.
- Repeat step 7 until the entire document has been scanned.
- Click Read-end.
- Remove the flash drive.
The STEL and Faculty-Staff labs in Brothers college offer more sophisticated scanning facilities and help with the process.
Related articles appear here based on the labels you select. Click to edit the macro and add or change labels.