Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- The recommendation for canceling and/or adding a journal subscription is made by the library in consultation with the appropriate department, and is based on curricular relevance.
- Recommendations must be accompanied by a rationale which explains the relevance, or lack of relevance, to current academic programs and instruction. Relationship to other departments and/or programs should also be indicated.
- Funds saved as a result of cancellation reverts to the library materials budget to be re-allocated as needs dictate.
- Journals subscriptions are purchased in electronic format by default.
- All recommendations should be forwarded to Kathy Juliano, firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.