The default for all of the Availability States is to forward to voicemail (7101 for forwarding; note that you would call 4933 if trying to retrieve voicemail from off-campus). If you wish to change that default behavior for a particular state, follow these steps.
Example: Going on Vacation for a Week
- Press the State soft key. The availability states are displayed, and the active state is indicated with a check mark.
- To select a different availability state, do one of the following:
- On the key pad, press the number of the desired availability state.
- Press Use the or navigation keys to scroll to the desired availability state, and press the OK soft key.
- The availability state for your phone changes to the selected state.