- The University Library is your go-to for assistance in finding primary and secondary sources, as well as more information about citation managers.
- Research Resources
- Endnote Online aka Endnote Web Bibliographic Software
If you are having trouble with installation of the Endnote software, please call the UT Service Center at 973-408-4357 or bring your laptop to the UT Helpdesk in the Academic Commons.
If you are having trouble managing citations, please visit the Research Help Desk in the Academic Commons.
- The University Writing Center (UWC), part of the Center for Academic Excellence, is an excellent resource for those who have questions about the writing and editing process. Please visit this website for more information: http://libguides.drew.edu/writingresources/home
- Formatting a Dissertation in Word: Workshop Handout
- Citation Information Handout - another handy resource from the Library Reference desk
- Thesis Formatting Guidelines.pdf for the D.Min. program
- This document includes a summary of formatting notes important to your paper, with references to the 8th Edition of A Manual for Writers of Research Papers, Theses, and Dissertations by Kate Turabian, as well as a sample title page and sample abstract page
- Doctoral Dissertation Guidelines (2015) for the Caspersen School of Graduate Studies
- Doctoral Dissertation Prospectus (2015) for the Caspersen School of Graduate StudiesDMIN Publication Procedures - a PDF outlining the formatting guidelines for the Doctor of Ministry program
- GDR Dissertation Guidelines - a PDF outlining the style guidelines and structure for the Graduate Division of Religion program
Submitting Your Completed Paper