Child pages
  • Hannan House
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

History

Constructed: 1914

Converted from a private residence, Hannan House served as the focal point for the Division of Special University Programs and Continuing Education, affording study and lounge space for the continuing education for women program as well as office space.

Credits

Composed by Anthony D. Rogers, Courtesy of the Drew University Archives.

  • No labels