Former Name: Robertsons' House
Madison house was built in 1880 and might have been used as a public inn until 1920. Robertson House was purchased in 1929 and was to be a women’s student dormitory. By 1980s the building contained faculty apartments. In 1992 it was converted for office use and housed the payroll, purchasing, comptroller and accounts payable offices as well as the office of the vice president for business and finance. Today it houses several of the university financial groups, including the office of the vice president for business and finance and the university's purchasing organization.
Composed by Anthony D. Rogers, Courtesy of the Drew University Archives.