Child pages
  • Seminary Hall
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

History

Former Name: Administration Building

Constructed: 1898-1899

Seminary Hall was an anonymous gift. Originally an administration building and chapel it also housed lecture rooms and seminar rooms for members of the faculty. By 1961-1962 it contained classrooms, faculty offices, laboratory for speech and religious education, a student lounge, and the chapel, and was the main building for the Theological school. In 1978 it contained a Christian Education Resource Center and by 1983-1985 it contained Kirby lounge. Seminary Hall was renovated in 1990.

Credits

Composed by Anthony D. Rogers, Courtesy of the Drew University Archives.

  • No labels