Child pages
  • Sitterly House
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

History

Constructed: 1870

Sitterly House is one of three remaining Victorian-era homes built to house the original university faculty. In 1941, Sitterly had three apartments for missionary families. In 1964-1965 it contained special rooms for music, including practice rooms. In 1978 it housed the music department and by 1981-1983 also contained private apartments. In 1987-1989 "The Other End," a small, student-fun cabaret style bistro was housed in Sitterly. Today, it houses faculty offices as well as “The Other End.”

Credits

Composed by Anthony D. Rogers, Courtesy of the Drew University Archives.

  • No labels