Child pages
  • Tipple Hall
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

History

Constructed: 1954-1955

Tipple was originally home to male Theological School students. Today, Tipple and its nearby companion structure, Wendel Hall, are the primary residences for Graduate School and Theological School students, especially those with families. Many living units in the two buildings underwent renovation and modernization during 1998 and 1999.

Credits

Composed by Anthony D. Rogers, Courtesy of the Drew University Archives.

  • No labels