- Multiple search boxes allows you to search separate keywords simultaneously: marketing AND wine AND australi.
- Focus your search by limiting to a speci fic Field; selecting TI Title searches for your keywords within just the title of articles.
- Add Rows to include additional keywords to your search.
- Click on Company Profiles for full text access toMarketLife Reports.
Limit your search: There are numerous ways to limit your search. Two very useful limits are:
- Scholarly (Peer Reviewed) Journals
- Publication Type, specifically Industry Profiles and Country Reports.
- On the left hand side of the page, Narrow Results by source type, subject, theasurus terms or publication type and more.
- In the main window, use the magnifying glass icon to see a quick view of the record.
- Go directly to the full text via HTML or PDF hyperlinks
- Search for Article icon
to find the full text in another database.
- Add to folder items download, export or email later.
- Drop down the Sort by menu and click on Relevance to show results by relevance rather than date (default).
- The database keeps track of your searches within a search session. Click on
to see all your searches. You can rerun or revise your search from the Search History option.
Printing, Emailing, Downloading results
From your Folder, use the below icons to