- Library collections and services are housed in a spacious complex that includes the Learning Center, attached to the former Rose Memorial building. Across the courtyard is the national United Methodist Archives and History Center, jointly administered by the University Library and the United Methodist Commission on Archives and History. Library facilities provide private study space, publicly accessible computers and convenient access to reference material.
- The library faculty provides reference assistance, instruction in use of the library, and individual guidance to students.
- The library employs an open-stack system, permitting users direct access to our collection.
- An online catalog and a discovery service (ScholarSearch) both allow searches for particular holdings. The library also provides a wide range of electronic sources directly to users and a local-area network makes specialized indexes easily accessible. Since 1939 the library has been a depository for U.S. government publications, and it also collects the official documents of the United Nations and the State of New Jersey. There are over 443,000 documents in the collection.
- What is the Library's address and fax number?
- How do I contact a particular staff member?
- Can I bring food or beverages into the Library?
- What are the hours of Reference Assistance?
- How do I contact a Reference Librarian?
- Which electronic databases does the Library make available?
- How can I access the Library Catalog and databases from off-campus?
- How do I find out if Drew owns a book?
- How do I find out if Drew owns a periodical?
- How do I locate articles in scholarly journals?
- What if I need more in-depth research assistance?
- What if I need to use materials from another library?
- What are the borrowing privileges of the Drew community?
- What borrowing options are available to persons not affiliated with Drew?
- How do I know if an item in the Library circulates?
- How do I know if the book I'm looking for is checked out?
- How can books be renewed?
- How can a checked-out book be recalled to the Library?
- What about overdue books?
The Drew Library Catalog
- How can faculty place items on reserve?
- How and where can students access reserved materials?
- How is this area related to the Reserves link in the Drew Library Catalog?
- What type of copying is available?
- How much are the copies?
- How do I pay for photocopies?
- How do I pay for copies from the Microfilm/Microfiche Reader/Printers?
- Can the photocopiers enlarge and reduce items?
- What type of paper do the photocopiers accept?
- Can the photocopiers do transparencies?
- Can the photocopiers do double-sided copying?