Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Open CloudPC
- If you don't use CloudPC often, please check the documentation here.
- Add Word 2013 to your virtual desktop using the Search box at the top right if you do not see it (see Using CloudPC for more information)
- Launch Word 2013
- Go to File > Open
- Choose Computer, then Browse
- Click This PC on the left and look to your network drives or Local Disk (which is your local physical computer), depending on where the file you need is saved
- You may be prompted to grant permission for the program to access your files; please grant it
- Find and open the PDF file you need to convert
- Word will tell you it is going to convert your PDF to an editable Word document. Note, it really will take a while! Click OK.
- Take note of whether the file converted to images or actual text.
- If text, you're all set and should go to step 10.
- If pictures, this PDF is too complicated for Word to convert.
- File > Save As > make sure it's set to .docx > Save