To export references to a bibliography, go to the Format option in the stripe at the top.
You can export all your references, only those in a particular group, or use the search function to make a "Quick List" to export certain references.
To Create a Bibliography
- Make sure you have a group or a "Quick List" with the items you want to appear in the bibliography.
- In the bar at the top, click on Format, then on Bibliography.
- In the References section, choose the group you want to export.
- In the Bibliographic style section, choose the Bibliography style, such as "APA 6th", "MLA-Annotated" or "Chicago 15th A" (to limit the list of styles to ones you actually use, you can click on "Select Favorites" and select only the styles you want to display.)
- In the File Format section, choose HTML, or RTF (rich text format). To retain the correct formatting for Word or other word processors, we recommend choosing RTF.
- Click Save to save the file locally, (Or Email to send it; to just print out a copy, choose Preview and Print).
Once you've created the bibliography and saved the file to your hard drive, you should be able to open it with most word processors.