U-KNOW allows you to customize and aggregate the information about spaces you wish to watch into one single RSS feed. This can allow you to keep up to date on several spaces at the same time using a single RSS Reader.
To set up a custom RSS feed in U-KNOW:
- Navigate to the U-KNOW Dashboard
- At the top right of the page, click on the question mark drop down menu and choose Feed Builder.
- The RSS Feed Builder page will be displayed
- First select the types of content you wish to be updated on in your RSS Feed by checking or unchecking the appropriate boxes.
In the From Space(s) section, select the spaces you wish to include in your RSS feed. You can hold down the CTRL key when you click to select multiple spaces.
You can click on "Advanced Options" to name your feed, restrict the feed to certain labels, choose how to sort your feed, etc.
- Click on the Create RSS Feed button.
- The RSS Feed Created page will be displayed.
- Drag or copy the link into your RSS reader.
Reviewed June 14, 2023