Call the University Technology Service Center at 973-408-4357 or create a ticket at or Open a Support Ticket
The MRC will create a host account for you, send you a link for documentation and provide user support.
- If you have a Meeting ID and Passcode (if the passcode is required), open the Zoom desktop client.
- Click Join a Meeting and enter that information when prompted.
Videos saved to the Zoom Cloud Storage
- Visit drew.zoom.us, sign in, and click on the Recordings link in the left menu to view Zoom recordings that were saved to the Zoom cloud
- How to delete and/or download your Zoom recordings (Google Doc)
- Uploading a Video File to Moodle (video)
Drew has a finite amount of Zoom cloud storage space. Please consider the following:
* Consider deleting (examples): recordings of regular meetings from completed Spring classes; recordings of routine departmental meetings with completed minutes
* Consider downloading and storing locally or on Drive: recordings or transcripts needed for ongoing work. Examples: audio and chat transcripts from a routine meeting; Recordings of meetings or events that may have historic archival value, such as commencement events, guest lectures, or major campus announcements. (Note that many events are already available on the Drew YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/drewuniversity)
* Consider keeping on Zoom: recordings in active use that are linked from other websites. Examples: faculty development sessions linked from shared faculty Moodle pages
- Getting started with Zoom: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362033-Getting-Started-on-PC-and-Mac
- How to test Audio: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362283-How-Do-I-Join-or-Test-My-Computer-Audio-
- Joining and Configuring Audio and Video: https://www.youtube.com/embed/HqncX7RE0wM?rel=0&autoplay=1&cc_load_policy=1
- Zoom meeting controls: https://www.youtube.com/embed/4w_pRMBEALE?rel=0&autoplay=1&cc_load_policy=1
- Meeting recording: https://www.youtube.com/embed/AYzPS28rg7E?rel=0&autoplay=1&cc_load_policy=1
- What if your video camera isn't working: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/202952568-My-Video-Camera-Isn-t-Working
- How do I share my screen: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362153-How-Do-I-Share-My-Screen- or https://www.youtube.com/embed/9wsWpnqE6Hw?rel=0&autoplay=1&cc_load_policy=1
- How to schedule a Zoom meeting: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362413-How-Do-I-Schedule-Meetings- or https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZAYv8sVPTxU?rel=0&autoplay=1&cc_load_policy=1
- How to invite others to join: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362183-How-Do-I-Invite-Others-To-Join-
- Breakout rooms: https://www.youtube.com/embed/j_O7rDILNCM?rel=0&autoplay=1