Former Name: Earp House
Built originally in 1909 for Professor Edwin Earp, the Smith House was called Earp House until 1983. The structure came to house college students but was soon renamed for Robert G. Smith, founding chairman of the political science department. Today the Smith House is home to political science offices and a seminar room.
Composed by Anthony D. Rogers, Courtesy of the Drew University Archives.
Earp House, now Smith House, c1918