UKNOW allows you to customize and aggregate the information about spaces you wish to watch into one single RSS feed. This can allow you to keep up to date on several spaces at the same time using a single RSS Reader.
To setup a custom RSS feed in UKNOW:
- Navigate to the UKNOW Dashboard
- At the bottom of the page, click on the Feed Builder Icon
- The RSS Feed Builder Page will be displayed
First select the types of content you wish to be updated on in your RSS Feed by checking or unchecking the appropriate boxes.
Next select the sort order for the items in the RSS feed.
In the section on "For Pages, Show" select the options you want to be included in your RSS feed:
- The whole content of the page
- Just the difference, or changes from previous version
- In the From Spaces section, select the