Microsoft Office 2016
Microsoft designed free Quick Start Guides for some of the Office 2016 products. They are grouped into Windows, Mac, and Mobile.
- Windows: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Office-2016-Quick-Start-Guides-25f909da-3e76-443d-94f4-6cdf7dedc51e?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US
- Mac: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Office-2016-for-Mac-Quick-Start-Guides-5bccb480-0e5b-4b51-b072-66d3793ccad8?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US
- Mobile: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Office-Mobile-Quick-Start-Guides-c957c048-00fa-4793-8b40-4f564f9d58c6?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US
- Getting started with Word 2010
- What's New in Word for Mac 2011
- What's New in Word 2013
- Get Started with Word 2013
If you are looking for information about formatting your dissertation or thesis, we have more information on that at the Drew Dissertation Template page.
- Excel for Mac 2011 Training
- What's New in Excel 2013
- Get Started with Excel 2013
For additional Excel tutorials and articles, please refer to the Tech Help page devoted to Microsoft Office Excel.
Please note: Microsoft does not offer a version of Publisher compatible with the Mac OS.
Please note: Microsoft does not offer Access for the Mac OS.