Child pages
  • Haselton Hall
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

History

Constructed: 1959

Haselton Hall is named for Philip Haselton, a former chair of the university's board of trustees. It is one of the most sought after residence halls by undergraduate students. It has an elevator for easy access to all floors and a large study lounge on the fourth floor overlooking the campus.

Credits

Composed by Anthony D. Rogers, Courtesy of the Drew University Archives.

  • No labels