The library copier nearest the reserve desk has the option for you to scan documents and save them to a USB (flash or keychain) drive.
There is no charge for this service.
- Insert your Flash drive with the two openings on the shaft facing up, in the front right side of the copier just below the keypad.
- Click Image Send, then USB scanning on keypad.
- Click Filename, then enter a filename, then click ok.
- Change settings as necessary (resolution, grayscale, etc.
- Put document on flatbed (the glass window under the cover of the copier).
- To start scanning, press Start button.
- Once that page has been scanned, put the next page down, and press start button.
- Repeat step 7 until the entire document has been scanned.
- Click Read-end.
- Remove the flash drive.
The STEL and Faculty-Staff labs in Brothers college offer more sophisticated scanning facilities and help with the process.