Recommended Resource: G Suite Learning Center, https://support.google.com/a/users
This completely redesigned site features 300+ guides and customer-friendly enhancements, including:
- An Announcements tab with lists of new and updated Learning Center guides.
- A “Day 1” checklist to help new G Suite users get started on their first day.
- An improved search function to help you find help and training content across the G Suite Learning Center.
- Guides that are easier to print and save as PDFs or customize in Google Docs and Slides.
Using Google @ Drew
- Choosing between Moodle and Google Groups for Courses
- Connecting Your Mobile Devices to Google Apps
- Departmental Email Addresses and Google Groups
- Getting Started with Google
- Google Drive
- Google Drive Desktop Applications
- Google Groups
- Google Mail, or Gmail
- Google Shared (formerly Team) Drives
- Google Sites Policies and Procedures
- G Suite Marketplace Add-Ons and Plug-Ins
- How to Set Up Your Drew Gmail Account in an Email Client
- Setting Your Browser to use Google Mail as Default
- Usage of Google Chrome with Drew software
To share this resource with others, you can refer them to tinyurl.com/GoogleAtDrew. Thank you!