Versions Compared


  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

Built in 1833 1832 by the Gibbons family, Mead Hall is the original building on the Drew University site. Over the years it has been used for classrooms, student housing and administrative offices. The name Mead Hall honors Roxana Mead Drew, the wife of philanthropist and Drew patron Daniel Drew. After being ravaged by fire in 1989, Mead Hall was massively reconstructed and restored to Greek Revival beauty by 1992.