The Cornell Library, dedicated in 1888, was the first library building constructed at Drew Theological seminary. It is best remembered for the surviving "Rose" Window, now in the Learning Resource Center.
|Cornell Library in 1900||Cornell Library in 1920|
The Cornell Library was torn down 1937 when the larger Rose Memorial Library was constructed on the site. Rose Memorial Library later became part of the Learning Resource Center.
Courtesy of the Drew University Archives